Integra Insurance is located in Keller, Texas. We work with clients throughout Keller and the surrounding area. We strive to build a strong, lasting relationship with our clients and our goal is to serve each client by helping them to better protect their assets. We do this by providing an increased understanding and awareness of their overall insurance needs.
Home Insurance Keller TX
We are pleased to announce that in November 2017 we joined Integra Insurance Services as an Integra Partner Agent. Our new partnership with Integra will allow us to offer you improved coverages and more options to meet your family’s insurance needs. We offer a full line of insurance products including Personal Auto, Homeowners, RV, Watercraft, Motorcycle, Commercial/Business Insurance, and Life and Health Insurance. As an Integra Partner Agent, we are able to offer you, the insured, more coverage options and better premiums from a number of different carriers. We look forward to building a strong and lasting relationship with you, and we will work hard to provide you the best coverage, at the best available price, throughout our relationship.
Integra Insurance Services, formerly known as Huntington Insurance Agency, is a multi-location Independent Insurance Agency headquartered in Huntington, Texas. Tracing our roots back to 1947 and under current ownership since 1983, we made a strategic decision to become a regional insurance firm in 1998. With this transition, the name of the agency was changed to Integra Insurance Services to better reflect our cornerstone principle to “Do the Right Thing”. At Integra, we strive to do the best we can for our customers in every way possible. We would love to have you become part of the Integra Family and look forward to doing business with you.
What homeowners insurance options are available in Texas?
A number of coverage options are available to homeowners in Texas. Tiers of coverage are prescribed by the Insurance Services Office (ISO), an advisory organization that develops insurance programs and helps states meet regulation requirements.
Common homeowners coverage types include:
- HO-1 (Basic): The most basic form of coverage for a home. All covered perils — causes of loss — are explicitly listed in the policy. Any circumstance not listed as a covered peril is not covered by an HO-1 policy.
- HO-2 (Broad): This policy is referred to as broad, as it extends coverage to cover more perils. It names the covered perils for both a property and its contents.
- HO-3 (Special): The most common type of homeowners policy, HO-3 is an open peril policy, meaning it protects the property against all perils unless specifically listed as not being covered. A home’s contents are still covered against named perils.
- HO-5 (Comprehensive): The most inclusive variety of home insurance policies, this coverage protects a home and its contents in the event of open perils.
Floods and home insurance in Texas
Damage via flooding— no matter the circumstances under which it occurs —is not covered by homeowners insurance policies. To protect your home, acquire insurance through FEMA’s National Flood Insurance Program (NFIP) or via a private insurer. Coverage details from private insurance companies vary.
If you purchase flood insurance through NFIP, you’ll receive:
- $250,000 structural coverage
- $100,000 personal property coverage
If the value of your personal property and home exceeds these limits, consider purchasing a policy from a private company for additional protection.
Flood insurance is especially important in Texas, which paid out $696,028,890 in flood insurance claims in 2016, according to the Federal Emergency Management Agency.